This is the perfect Fall treat and unlike anything you can purchase at the grocery store. Mix your love of fall flavors with your love of hummus in this rosemary, lemon, and pumpkin infused appetizer.
What you'll need:
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- juice of half a lemon
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil*
- salt & pepper to taste
What you'll do:
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except olive oil and pulse until coarsely chopped. Slowly add olive oil in small increments as food processor is running until it reaches desired consistency.
- Portion into a bowl and grab your favorite crackers, pita, or crisps! Perfect for a holiday appetizer (makes 2 cups).
original recipe: http://www.runningtothekitchen.com/
Leave a comment